Wednesday, January 9, 2013

houseworks






sometimes we pretend that our lives are much more exciting and magical than they really are;

so i've been cooped up at home for the past month or so, except for the few meet-ups with friends here and there. but that will end next monday, as i'm finally employed! but that also means lesser shoots  and updates. nonetheless i'm really excited to start working, drowning in my oversized office attire, clucking about in business shoes, shuffling my way through the cbd crowd (oh yes i'm working in the cbd area), and shedding my young scruffy teenager skin.

but but i promise to update at least once a week, i already have shoots planned up for the coming weekends. i will be doing a tim burton inspired shoot, an alice in wonderland fashion spread, a cross-genre-collab, and possibly a film collab as well, so yes i'll try to keep my camera running even as i slog my way through the office everyday.

please check out my facebook page at www.facebook.com/ablankframe and like it so you can get regular updates on my posts. i will also be uploading behind-the-scenes photos as well as before/after photos on the page too, so do look out for that! till then, take care~

No comments:

Post a Comment