Saturday, January 12, 2013

and the tigers come at night;




yes, the title is from anne hathaway's amazing rendition of 'i dreamed a dream' in the movie 'les miserables'. just watched it the other day, yes i'm slow, but nonetheless it was a really good movie. the song almost brought me to tears, if not for the guy beside me spoiling it for me, breaking my train of tears and sending it back to wherever they came from. thanks a lot. was half expecting myself to fall asleep too, but each song was so powerful and heart wrenching i was awake for the entire 158 minutes, although i admit some parts were rather draggy and boring. 

a fairly simple post to end the week; i have been rather busy the past few days and the next two days are even crazier. shot a film yesterday, braving the rain and stares from everyone around us, i think we did a pretty good job so do look out for that soon. i have two photoshoots today and tomorrow, so yep a pretty crazy weekend for me. you can check out sneak previews at my facebook page at www.facebook.com/ablankframe and like it if you haven't already done so. have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment