Wednesday, April 24, 2013

street streak






Haven't really been doing photoshoots with male subjects (that's not myself), so I decided to do one this time round. Was a really casual shoot with my friend Jun, was going more for a street style kind of shoot. Really like the one where Jun was standing on top of that electrical control box thing, we are both weird and crazy that way haha. I really had fun on this shoot, it's great shooting without a concept once in a while and just let everything go with the flow.

I'm doing a shoot this weekend with two gorgeous models in stunning dresses, but I still have not thought of a location that fits my concept, oh well. I got callbacks for my auditions! Really stoked about it, since it's an actual theatre production with a big local company (sort of, as compared to the small school productions I've been on). But I'll be stuck in the army during the callbacks, so not sure how things are going to turn out. Might just give up on this opportunity. Army. Sigh.

Two more weeks before I enlist. Not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment