Friday, April 12, 2013

being human





So what makes us human? To me, it is the ability to emote, the ability to feel, the ability to love, the ability to rationalise, the ability to create. 

This set of photos was a pain to create, what with white body paint and black chinese ink being smeared all over your face and body while running to and fro to the camera, but I really like how everything turned out in the end. It has a very Japanese horror feel to it, I think I really went overboard with this series. Sometimes I think I'm mad. But then again, all the best people are. Oh well~

Was going through an emotionally rough week, apologies to my friends who got a scare from my tweets haha. Though I've ended my contract last week, I've been working again, but this time round it's a really good opportunity. I'm designing for a national (kind of) campaign/book launch, I'm creating the merchandise as well as illustrating some pages in the book. Quite excited for the launch in a few month's time haha. Army's in less than a month's time and I'm still rolling around in bed most of the time, whilst studying for SATs and preparing for auditions and planning for shoots. 

Busy month before everything gets military for me, and congrats to all my friends who are POPing tomorrow. You survived 2/4 months, and it's now my turn. Rawr~

2 comments: