Monday, March 11, 2013

curtain call


saturday night ended my 7 years theatre experience, i doubt i'll be doing anything theatre related for a long long time. nightfall was a really amazing experience for me, it was kind of a culmination of my whole theatre experience, what with directing and acting at the same time, as well as conceptualizing and painting the sets, helping choose the costumes and stuff, yea it was really a nice closure for me, especially since i was working with such an amazing and talented team of people.

was stalking myself on facebook, and realized how much i've grown as a person and as a thespian, i shall share some of my memories with you (feel free to mock me and laugh at my grossness).


nightfall, 2013


more (singapore youth festival), 2012



everyone wants to be perfect, 2012


storyline, 2012



and then there were none, 2011


doctor, doctor, 2011


merely freaks, 2010


le prix a paradis, 2007

i know the things i've done do not amount to anything at all, they are merely amateur school productions, but i'm still really grateful for these experiences because they have, in one way or another, molded me to become who i am today.

oh oh on a side note, nightfall has been reviewed by a local theatre critic website just watch lah, you can check out the review here. the play received quite a good review and i was mentioned in the review as well, thank you so much to the reviewer at just watch lah!

now that my mind is off the play, i shall get back to photographing again, whilst in the midst of preparing for university applications as well as army~

photo credits: Allison Koh, Seet Yun Teng, Alvin Ho, Matthew Yeo

No comments:

Post a Comment