Saturday, July 6, 2013

of concrete and terrains





















So it has been a while since I last posted anything at all, and I apologize for the inactivity. Army has been a crazy two months for me so far, the lifestyle is a drastic change for me but I have kind of adjusted to this military routine thus far. 

Managed to take some time off my schedule to do this photoshoot recently, had the pleasure to shoot with the amazing Edwin. He was a joy to work with, executing his poses effortlessly. I had always wanted to shoot at the lallang fields in Punggol and I finally dragged my lazy self there, it wasn't a really spectacular sight per se but I am glad the photos turned out nice. I really like how the formal wear is contrasted against the wilderness, creating a very high fashion kind of setting.

This editorial was really fun to work on, rushing to catch the sunset and changing clothes right in the open, I was quite amazed at the outcome of the pictures, it was quite a different style of photography and photo-editing for this series in comparison with my older photographs.

I really hope I would get the time to upload more photos here soon, I'm going to graduate from my Basic Military Training in a week's time and then I'll be off to Bangkok for a short getaway. Till then, stay safe and have fun~

No comments:

Post a Comment