Sunday, December 30, 2012

a blank frame of mind


i've been lazing in bed the past month of my life, not doing anything productive or life-changing. but i met this really cool guy, you should go check him out at www.deblackbook.com, and i've decided to pick up my camera again and get out of bed. he told me to dream big, dreams i told myself i would never be able to achieve, but i shall attempt to prove myself wrong.

everything starts out with a blank frame: masterpieces that decked the museum hallways would just be a blank frame if not for the artist's first brushstroke; box office films would have been a blank frame in that cold dark theatre if not for the first roll of the camera. with the new year looming ahead, i shall start my year off with a blank frame of mind, challenge myself, and produce visual wonders. do stick around here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment